Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

universal trackin system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatinpatil67

can any1 plz help me to how to start the project...i jst knw bit of concept as i hav giveng an presentation on the project.i want to knw whethr which GSM/GPRSmodule i should select for the project...the concept behind this is to track a vehicle in which GPS module is fitted which will send its information throus a GSM modem connected to GPS module in vehicle ..tha wiill send the info inform of sms to other modem which is connect to PC via Microcontroller...i requst plzz any1 cn plz help me to start this project..i want connect RFID module with it for tool tx collection ...so plzz any1 cn plzz help me to start with the project?????????????????????????????

Last edited:
i want connect RFID module with it for tool tx collection
whats a tx?
.so plzz any1 cn plzz help me to start with the project?????????????????????????????
woa, a sim 300 gsm modem will do just fine. Select which family of uC to use, have an overall plan of the project. try to moularize the project and solve the problems one by one.
like first test serial port capabilities of the uC, then check the sim 300, combine the 2 and then check.. like that.
wish you all the best

can any1 plz help me to how to start the project...i jst knw bit of concept as i hav giveng an presentation on the project.i want to knw whethr which GSM/GPRS module i should select for the project...the concept behind this is to track a vehicle in which GPS module is fitted which will send its information throus a GSM modem connected to GPS module in vehicle ..tha wiill send the info inform of sms to other modem which is connect to PC via Microcontroller...i requst plzz any1 cn plz help me to start this project..i want connect RFID module with it for tool tx collection ...so plzz any1 cn plzz help me to start with the project?????????????????????????????[size=-10]پروژه هاي الکترونيک کنترل مانيتورينگ اتوماسيون صنعتي ارایه انواع پروژه هاي صنعتي آزمايشگاهي دانشگاهي تحقيقاتي automasys.wordpress.com انواع میکروکنترلرهاي میکروچيپ اتمل اينتل فيليپس AVR ARM LPC STM32 PIC dsPIC 8051 8086 z80 انواع اينترفيس و پروتکل هاARM AVR PIC MicroController Electronic Project GPRS GSM USB BlueTooth Ethernet Network CAN I2C SPI RS485 Automation PLC پروژه الکترونيک میکروکنترلر آرم 8051 اتمل فيليپس میکروچيپ Interface اينترفيس ويژوال استاديو Visual Studio 2010 C# VB.Net Protel DXP Altium Eagle PCB SPICE PSPICE HSPICE ADS OrCAD Silvaco[/size]

SIM908(SIM548, the elder) has both GSM and GPS interfaces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back