Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

understanding flipflops

Status
Not open for further replies.

davazzio

im having trouble understanding flipflops and oneshots. so i made a cheat sheet for latches.i still need to understnd one shots and C R relationships. is there any more material that could help me?

Attachments

• latches.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 318
Hello there,

You might also look up the J-K Master/Slave flip flop.

A one-shot typically uses the charge time of an RC circuit to determine the one-shot period. A level-detect circuit in the one-shot trips when capacitor voltage reaches a specific level, which terminates the one-shot pulse. Look here under "Time-domain considerations" for more info on RC charge and discharge.

Wikipedia have some animated figures. Try to read here and see if that makes it more clear.

I found a nice site with interactive contents (clickable circuits). Try **broken link removed**.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back