Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding Electronics Basics #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping thread ready for tomorrow :)

Can't carry on with math until Tuesday so where we're we?

Hope you guys are both ok, sorry for being off here for a while

There is plenty of stuff to do. I've been playing with the lawn and now I'm wrestling with a MAJOR plumbing blockage of none other than Laundry LINT which is what I expected.

I'll toast with another "bump".

Last edited:
There is plenty of stuff to do. I've been playing with the lawn and now I'm wrestling with a MAJOR plumbing blockage of none other than Laundry LINT which is what I expected.

I'll toast with another "bump".

Don't mention lawns.lol it has rained for best part of a month, ours looks like a jungle
Don't you have filters in machines to stop the lint?

Math was going really well, I'm on decimals now.eek!

Went on ride Thursday to cheer myself up after recent events, cam was a nightmare, power lead kept cutting out & lost loads of footage :-( I need to find a small multi pin connector that screws up then take cam apart & replace mini USB, any ideas?

iPhone charges fine on bike but Bluetooth to sat nav kept dropping out, what would cause that?

Looking forward to catching up on learning again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back