Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to use external clk

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabhishek91

Hi everyone.:)
Finally i finished programming my first code and tried burning it onto ATmeag32A micro-controller using Ponyser programmer via WinAVR. The program was successfully burnt but there is a complication.

I have programmed MCU to use 16MHz external frequency (crystal frequency) but now it is working at 1MHz using inbuilt clock. I have made the necessary alterations before burning the program. However, i am not succeeding with it.

Also, i got a warning but my program burning process was successful. Below is the screenshot of the same. Please help me and guide me in correct path.:confused:

I have also attached the file which i referred for burning. All the steps are explained in detail.

Attachments

• winavr_-Burning tutorial.pdf
    343.2 KB · Views: 882
  • Burn.JPG
    Burn.JPG
    872.6 KB · Views: 356
Hi everyone.:)
Finally i finished programming my first code and tried burning it onto ATmeag32A micro-controller using Ponyser programmer via WinAVR. The program was successfully burnt but there is a complication.

I have programmed MCU to use 16MHz external frequency (crystal frequency) but now it is working at 1MHz using inbuilt clock. I have made the necessary alterations before burning the program. However, i am not succeeding with it.

Also, i got a warning but my program burning process was successful. Below is the screenshot of the same. Please help me and guide me in correct path.:confused:

I have also attached the file which i referred for burning. All the steps are explained in detail.

Did you set correct fuse bits?
CKSEL must be 0b1111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back