Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Uln 2803

Status
Not open for further replies.
you now talking with nonsense, my comments stops here .

hi Elecman,
Did you connect the ULN 0V pin to the 8051, 0V power supply pin.

Without that common 0V link the 8051 cannot drive the ULN's internal transistors.
The common is essential for the circuit to work.

Lets know how it goes.

Everybody except you know that most Egyptian and other (Islamic) African young women have their se*y parts chopped off when they are young.
The parts that are chopped off are the most sensitive parts that provide the most pleasure. Maybe you have not seen the real thing that is very sensitive and wonderful! I am glad that most women in my hemisphere are intact.
Maybe Egyptian women cover themselves because they are covered with hair like an animal. Many women here shave to expose their treasures.

agu,
Please stop hijacking technical threads with your ramblings about religion, politics, sex, school kids and third world countries.
If you want to get a point across start a suitable thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back