Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Uln 2803

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elecman2000

I wrote an assemply program to generate pulses like this 00110011 and move on the Port, I Connected Four pins to the Damn ULN other Four of ULN to stepper Motor.... I conected 9 pin of ULN to -ve and 10 to +12V which is volt of stepper Motor... The Problem is ULN is Not Working.. The Program is working Fine, i checked with LED's directly from 8051 and working checked from the ULN and Nothing so what is the Problem ?????

I wrote an assemply program to generate pulses like this 00110011 and move on the Port, I Connected Four pins to the Damn ULN other Four of ULN to stepper Motor.... I conected 9 pin of ULN to -ve and 10 to +12V which is volt of stepper Motor... The Problem is ULN is Not Working.. The Program is working Fine, i checked with LED's directly from 8051 and working checked from the ULN and Nothing so what is the Problem ?????

hi,
Is the -v [0V] of the ULN connected to the 0V, of the 8051 supply.??

Is Egypt a 3rd world country?
In Canada where many people are paid $100 an hour at work, $1 buys almost nothing. A newspaper costs $1.25 or more. A loaf of bread is $1.50 or more. A liter of gasoline is $1.28 today.

Is Egypt a 3rd world country?
In Canada where many people are paid $100 an hour at work, $1 buys almost nothing. A newspaper costs $1.25 or more. A loaf of bread is $1.50 or more. A liter of gasoline is $1.28 today.

can't see a point of your comment, but yes Egypt is a 3rd world country, hope we change after the Revolution and in 10 yrs or so we become totally different

Egypt was a world leader a few thousand years ago. What happened to change things? Was it your religion that messes everything up?

you just dont get it, Empires rise and fall eventually ... that is just life, From Pharaohs to persians to Romans to Arab world to Europe [ Great Britain ], to USA to ??
Is (was?) Egypt an ARAB country? I have heard that husbands demand that women cover up anything on them like face, hair and legs that are attractive. The women are treated like dogs. The women are mutilated so that they do not enjoy se* then will not stray.
Discusting!

Is (was?) Egypt an ARAB country? I have heard that husbands demand that women cover up anything on them like face, hair and legs that are attractive. The women are treated like dogs. The women are mutilated so that they do not enjoy se* then will not stray.
Discusting!

LOL man you talking now on a totally different subject, Yes Egypt is Arab country, and no ! men dont ask women to do so, they do that by there choice, as religion ''Islam'' tell them so, cover every thing but face is optional, women did that or not , it is entirely there choice.. and it is a good thing, this protects women, compare raping rates in your country and in my country and see the difference

i dont know where the hell you got that information from but it is totally untrue :S
Everybody except you know that Female Genital Mmutilation practised in Egypt and other African countries is horrible. How would you like your guy part chopped off?
Googbye enjoyment of se*. The Arab husbands also demand that their women cover their se*y parts.

Attachments

• female genital mutilation.PNG
    female genital mutilation.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 462
Everybody except you know that Female Genital Mmutilation practised in Egypt and other African countries is horrible. How would you like your guy part chopped off?
Googbye enjoyment of se*
man i am living in Egypt ! this is a pile of crap... And i told you women cover there there self by there choice, and pls ask someone who came to egypt b4

man i am living in Egypt ! this is a pile of crap... And i told you women cover there there self by there choice, and pls ask someone who came to egypt b4
Everybody except you know that most Egyptian and other (Islamic) African young women have their se*y parts chopped off when they are young.
The parts that are chopped off are the most sensitive parts that provide the most pleasure. Maybe you have not seen the real thing that is very sensitive and wonderful! I am glad that most women in my hemisphere are intact.
Maybe Egyptian women cover themselves because they are covered with hair like an animal. Many women here shave to expose their treasures.

Attachments

• female genital mutilation.PNG
    female genital mutilation.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back