Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two Page Project PWM Toy Car demo, (PIC 16F88, Firefly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

Here's a simple motor speed control project for the Firefly or any PWM PIC, very simple and the source code is on page two. Uses a $1 toy car.

EDIT add "& _WDT_OFF" to the end of the __CONFIG line
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• TPP_PWM_Toy_Car.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Very sweet! Im looking forward to any projects you might put up for the Firefly. Are you going to put links to them on your site or just list them here?

I've got to do my site, it's way behind.

I'd like to do a servo controller for up to five servos via RS232 just like the oodles of commercial ones (Pollu, Scott Edwards, Parallax etc...)

Why buy when you can program and build one yourself. Check out the Mongoose update in the robotics section of these forums for one of the next kits coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back