Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV Flyback Transformer Simulation Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

vigneshm93

I am doing my final year project on food preservation by applying high electric field pulses. Now for generating high voltage pulses i have chosen flyback transformer. I need flyback transformer simulation model (Spice Model) and i need some references from where i can study about flyback transformers in detail.
Thank you

Hello vigneshm93

This is very interesting.......and very new to me. Food preservation by electric field pulses....
When you say "flyback transformer" ....you mean as in a TV flyback transformer???

28KV...read twenty eight thousand volts.....

I cannot possibly see anything but death or tears trying to use this for food preservation.

Very confused and I would really like to know who taught you about this.

tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back