Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tuned LCR circuit for humidifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleJed.
Sorry, another question, not sure if you can help, or hazzard a guess. In the circuit at post 62,
there is a diode with no marking/type, any ideas what it could be? Also, the variable resistor,
any guesses as to what the range on it would be?
Thanks

beginner in electronics

hi eric i checked your circuit you attached i can understand most of it but could not understand what is that 1.5 turns is. is it inductor or some thing else. i am just beginner i can only read the circuits to limited level.

thanks

Here is a question about replacing the driver transistor in an oscilator. The consumer humidifier blew the NPN BU406, I replaced it, but now there is a pot on the board- it accessible through an access door. Is the pot there to tune for maximum resonance, or, a dip in the oscilation. I do not have a schematic, but the attached schematic, posted awhile back, seems to be similar. It worked for a couple of hours and stopped, but restarted when cooled down. Any ideas?View attachment neb2.pdf

Last edited:
Help me..... i used it..... but it don't........ I need change something to it work.......

j8Zm7V3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back