Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TRI T D22-5003 LCD module datasheet needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingeyP

Hello does anyone have any data for the above LCD please?

on the back there are 2 rows of 9 pins either side of the module.

Many thanks - Paul.

Many thanks I now have the data sheet. What i'd like to find is the header pins to make a motherboard for it to sit on. They're not .1 spacing :-(

I have a box of 50 of them and i'dl love to be able to use them on my robot project. I didn't really want to solder straight to the pins.

Regards - Paul

Same here, I have a box full. 2mm headers are avaialable at Rapid Electronics which may do the job
22-3250, a 40-way PCB socket, I think solder wires to that and plug in GLCD.
So far I've soldered to the D22, written software in PBP and get diddlysquat on display.
I am at the point where I say what's it all for anyway. I've read the data sheet over and over but still
can't make it work!
Mike

Many thanks I now have the data sheet. What i'd like to find is the header
pins to make a motherboard for it to sit on. They're not .1 spacing :-(

I have a box of 50 of them and i'dl love to be able to use them on my robot project. I didn't really want to solder straight to the pins.

Regards - Paul

Sorry just noticed this thread again. Are you still having problems Mike? I haven't tried to program one yet but I have other LCD's working with help from this forum. What's PBP for starters? That's not a helpful start is it really. I have some assembly code I can post and you could maybe compare.

Regards - Paul. (now if someone can just help me with walking gaits we'll all be happy!)

Hi Paul
PBP is PicBasicPro a high level language compiler for PIC micros. I still use a bit of asembler when needed but I moved over from assembler to PBP, I found assembler chellenging but too time consuming. I'm OK with basic alpha/numeric LCDs. I still can't get anything on the D22 grphics display despite going over the data thoroughly. Any help just to get a display going would be good then I can get on with some serious programming.
Rgds
Mike

Sorry just noticed this thread again. Are you still having problems Mike? I haven't tried to program one yet but I have other LCD's working with help from this forum. What's PBP for starters? That's not a helpful start is it really. I have some assembly code I can post and you could maybe compare.

Regards - Paul. (now if someone can just help me with walking gaits we'll all be happy!)

Hello Mike. Did you ever manage to get one of these displays to go? - I too have read the data sheet with no results. I am also using Pic Basic but the oshon flavour.

Regards - Paul

i already tried with that web-page,but they got nothig for this part number, i´ve even e-mailed but no answer...

...so once again could somebody hepl me?

thanx

D22 5003 LCD modules

Hello Paul
I didn't manage to get LCD to show anything despite studying the data sheets thoroughly, it's a puzzle. Project on back burner for time being, waiting for inspiration.
Mike

LCD Data

Here's what I have rotting79. If you manage to get one going please post the code so we can all benefit.

Regards - Paul

Attachments

• D22-5003-03-SPA00%20Final.pdf
    203.4 KB · Views: 2,392
Hello does anyone have any data for the Tri-T D22-5002 C00 LCD please?

on the back there are 2 rows of 11 pins either side of the module.

Many thanks - Yasmani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back