Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Ignition Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input. The ignition circuit Ronv designed for me and I built works great. The issue I have is voltage.. I need more voltage! LOL
So we are going to split the circuit so the back half works off of 24VDC providing more power to the electromagnet. Ronv checked and told me the part of the circuit that fires the coil can handle more voltage.

thanks for reply, but can you share the circuit here so others can see also and use it. if possible, as most people need 12 to15v module.

Well It has been a little while.. The coil part of this seems to be a Black Art or something.. I can't find any real info on winding a coil. Or if I find something that might work, it seems the person that put it together didn't bother to count the number of turns they used to make the coil.

I still haven't picked up the 24V power supply.. Money has been tight with my wife going to school.

I'll keep you guys posted should I find some real information on a coil.

I suggest you should sign up for alibaba and present yourself as automobile component dealer and thn contact with coil manufacturer from China and let thm know your quantity so big and give thm specs of your coil and they will send you free sample of your desired spcs. and quality will be good.
I used this method many times as i m already a LED supplier in India and many LED parts and component comes from china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back