Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

touchscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashford

can anyone give me any advice on where to buy a touchscreen component. I've searched on the internet for online electronic stores but they either don't stock them or they sell pre-assembled touchscreen devices. I'm mosty interested in resistive-type touchscreens. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DealExtreme also has replacement touchscreens for various phones and other devices; they're fairly inexpensive, however since they are meant to replace a component in a phone, they aren't easy to hook up to, and you may have trouble obtaining spec/data sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back