Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMR0 TMR1 TMR2

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

Hi,

I'm trying to read the 18F2431 (internal osc) data sheet:confused: regarding TMRs. Why are there three different types? TMR2 shows internal oscillator, but mentions CCP1/2. Will TMR2 work along side the PWM motor control pins? (I use PWM) If not which TMR should I use? I use Oshonsoft basic.

I also have a similar thread open.

Camerart.

Your choice.... all will do what you need TMR0 , 1 or 5... Leave TMR 2 for the CCP module..

Hi Ian,

Blinking complicated!! Ok, thanks. I'll post the full program into my other post you have been working on, and you will see there is PWM using CCP1/2.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back