Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TLE7274D analysis and simulation help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevindd992002

I have a schematic circuit of the Infineon TLE7274D LDO chip that came from a reverse engineering process. It can be viewed by Cadence. I need to simulate it and make the output as close to the target (5V regulated) as possible. When I simulate it using the test-setup presented in the datasheet ( TLE7274D datasheet pdf datenblatt - Infineon Technologies AG - 5-V Low Drop Voltage Regulator ::: ALLDATASHEET ::: ), it doesn't work and it ouputs only about 1.5V. I don't know what's the problem since I'm not a good circuit analyzer. Please help me :(

I can send you the files needed to be viewed in Cadence for this matter.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back