Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tinkering time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsi.miles

Hello,

I'm tinkering with building some simple audio electronics. I found this board, and would like to say hello...

I noticed a few other posts of users building DIY professional audio kits. Anyone building guitar pedals, etc?

Have a good one!
James

Hello James, welcome to ETO!

First person who comes to mind would be Jon Wilder. He's done a lot of work with music equipment, especially guitar pedals. Might want to send him a message or stop into chat sometime when he's there.

In the mean time, feel free to ask specific questions, I'm sure anyone who can help would be happy to give you some insight!

Best wishes,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back