Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TI CC2541 no GATT communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

victus

I am working on a project with TI CC2541 MCU and I am having major issues with BLE communication with Android. I was wondering what Android app or Windows software can I use to read and write to GATT of CC2541 (I don't have CC dongle)? I have been trying with BLE SensorTag, Sensortag and BlueExplorer on Google Play. The first two seems to be capable of only reading it, while BlueExplorer outputs error each time I try to change any value.

Would it be possible that the cause is any hardware error?

Please kindly check the screenshots attached in zip archive here: dropboxusercontent.com/u/18516025/ble%20screeshots.zip

I guess that no one here has any experience of this equipment.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back