Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is my 10" Tesla coil it produces 12 foot sparks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

I have had fun with this for about 12 years now it needs a new home. It is all for sale parts or the whole thing. I have a 60 amp 240 vac HV transformer the output is 14,000. volts. Secondary is 950 turns of #20 wire. Primary is 18 turns of 1/4" copper tubing. Capacitors are all .01 uf rated 40KV. Spark gas is a variable speed vacuum fan RQ gap. Sphere is 3 ft diameter stainless steel. 12 ft sparks all the way around the sphere = 27 ft circle of sparks in the yard. COOL. I will have it listed on ebay and the TC forum tomorrow.

**broken link removed**

This 4" TC is for sale too.

**broken link removed**

Cool

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back