Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This aint steorn but is this hype or real....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Hiya Guy's,
Since so much interest in this forum is for crap like steorn and other threads that have nothing to do with alternate energy I decided to throw this in the arena for comment **broken link removed**

Now i got this link awhile ago and still nothing has really changed so is it just hype or is this the new way lead acid batteries are heading ????

Cheers Bryan :D

Much like the hundreds of other claimants who say they have a new batt... they don't have anything verifiable on the market. That's not to say they're a scam, there's nothing unprovable here and the claims are not ludicrously high. Well, a better lead acid batt sure would be great but there's no sense in getting excited and make plans over something that doesn't exist yet and may never exist.

I don't think there's any doubt there are plenty of 'better' battery types, but the reason they don't do anything is simply cost. If a battery is twice as good as a lead acid, but costs four times as much, it's not going to replace lead acid.

and probably health issues:D :D :D :D

Nuclear batteries. Power, but heath problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back