Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thevenin, Superpositions and the substitution method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I went to cegep in Quebec. Now I'm studying EE at McGill. Thevenin is one of those things you learn to do, then the computer does it for you in everyday life...

If you want to progress or be more knowledgeable in anything, it takes practice. That being said, I would advise you to practice with problems as much as you can. As you continue to do so, you will begin to notice "tips" and "tricks" that make problems easier to solve.

And yes, I do know that practicing can be a burden sometimes, but it is innocuous so I can't sympathize with you. If you really want to become better at this, you will strive to practice more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back