Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

theorem......

Status
Not open for further replies.

m777

people are not take it serious to answer this question.

Attachments

• theorem..zip
    165.9 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

Dear hero 999,
First of all i tell you that i am the only student in my campus which take this course(subject)so i dont need to put any advantage on any other.secondly i dont negligent the lecture i just start the topic before this i study mesh and nodal analysis in detail this is new topic i face problem that is why i post here.Thirdly you asked how much idea i have about this topic about thevevnin theorem:
1:first of all we will remove the load resistor.
2:calculate the vth at open terminal of the open circuit by any method.
3:calculating the total resistance.
4:after calculating the vth Rth RE_INSERTING THE LOAD RESISITANCE IN THE CICUIT SERIES WITH RTH and consider the vth as a battery in series with these two resisitor.

Regards,
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back