Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The 'Unanswered Threads' link is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EM,

So, in the case of the "Need a tachometer calibrator circuit" post, which is apparently self-answered, it strikes me, in this case, that it is, in fact, an "Answered" thread.

Just asking.

Good to see the link back. I initially thought you'd also removed the 'Watched threads' link; then I spotted you'd shuffled it to the left. The present layout of the links seems more logical.

Many thanks EM!

On a similar note, didn't we used to have a "your posts" link in the header bar? Lately I've been having to go to my name in the top right and select "your content". I wonder if you might be able to put that one back next, when you have time?

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Matt

Note sure what you mean 3v0
Capture.PNG

I fully expect this to be something lame on my part.

3v0, this is what I have:

ETO.png

Perhaps try clearing your cache?

Regards,
Matt

EDIT: I looked at it again. Just stretch out your browser, or click on the three dots. The rest of the options will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back