Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

The simplest constant current limiter with 'load indication' 2015-09-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Willen submitted a new article:

The simplest constant current limiter with 'load indication' - A very simple constant current limiter circuit with a tricky load indicator

Here is a very simple constant current limitter circuit (I never seen before) which can detect the load by the LED, a clever trick. The LED glows only if the load is connected. So if we used the circuit as a constant current charger then the LED performs as a 'charging is ON' indicator. The circuit has tricky bias so the LED is working there as a reference voltage (Vref) regulator and also as a load indicator. And I made it possible just using four cheap components.

Connecting the...

Read more about this article...

Last edited:
Server not found

xxxxxxxxxx can't find the server at {external_url}.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that xxxxxxxxxxx is permitted to access the Web.

The link given is a No Go :(. It may be a local link in your computer.

Oh yes, It is not my fault because the thread created automatically by the ETO forum. In the post #1 there are two links at the top and at the bottom. Bottom link loads error page but correct and same link of the article also has been posted at the top. Maybe moderator can fix it.

Hi,
the mistakes done by ETO forum system has been corrected by me now. Try once.

So simple. I liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back