Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

The 555 timer 2012-04-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
ElectroMaster submitted a new article:

The 555 Timer - View attachment 55096The 555 timer is capable of producing accurate timing ranges from micro

View attachment 55096The 555 timer is capable of producing accurate timing ranges from microseconds to hours and therefore has many practical uses for every level of electronics. It is an especially good integrated circuit for electronic hobbyists to learn with. I will guide you through the basics and will also show you an example circuit.

Some features:
  • Operates on a range of supply voltages
  • Timing from micro seconds to hours.
  • Monostable and astable operation...

Read more about this article...

please tell me what will be maximum value of resistor and capacitor that i can use in monostable multivibrator in 555, max value of resistors and capacitor in astable multivibrator. maximum time in monostable, min and max freq in astable....your tutorial is really good.....thank you very much......

Useful reference source. Perhaps mention a CMOS equivalent and its advantages/spec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back