Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Thank You" button disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi there,

Did something happen to the Thank You button? I dont seem to be able to find it anymore.

Also, does the prefix "Help" mean you are asking for help, or providing someone with help?

Thanks...

Hello again,

Thanks EM, i was wondering what happened there.

Yeah i noticed that too, that it took quite a bit of room to display on the board. I had a feeling that might not last that long :)
On some other sites i had visited in the past their reputation button disappeared too as complaints came in from long time members who were getting bad reviews from just about anyone who felt like logging on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back