Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telequipment D66A oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
I might be getting hold of a D66A scope in the next few days, if I do I'm happy to give it away free to a good local home - I know there are a few local members, is anyone interested?.

I can't believe no takers yet on this? Next to a meter the scope is the most important piece of test equipment for a home enthusiast. The price is quite reasonable at free too! :)

Ron

Wow, this is a great tool to have around the bench.

It would be a very nice addition to my home, but i have no way to get to Derbyshire, and i think other people would have more use for it than I, so I think i will pass. Nice to see giveaways on the forum though :)

Hi Nigel,

Sorely tempted. I cant find any images of it but am guessing its the "old faithful" design (has the same dimensions of a breeze block).

The wife would not be pleased.....

All the best.

Mark

Hi Nigel,

Sorely tempted. I cant find any images of it but am guessing its the "old faithful" design (has the same dimensions of a breeze block).

The wife would not be pleased.....

I've now got it sat in Matlock, I couldn't find any specs for it though.

Who wears the trousers in your house? :p

"Breeze Block", you English are so quaint! I looked up the term and it is actually the size of 2 (in series, if breeze blocks come seriealized)! Hope you find a good home for it! E

Okay, I know this is a fairly old post, but I wanted to check in. Any takers yet, Nigel?

I would love one (even if they're the older style), but it would cost a fortune to ship to the United States, I'm sure.

How much do you suppose it would cost to send it over here, to Vermont, US?

Too much! :D

I'm not even interested in shipping it within the UK, but anyone who wants to fetch is welcome to it (or I could even drop it off locally).

Hahaha, that's what I figured :D

In that case, good luck!

Regards

Ah darn, I was in Nottingham the other week too picking something up (well I got my dad to drive me there), I could have picked it up on the way, oh well. I'm surprised there have been no takers yet

Dave

Ah darn, I was in Nottingham the other week too picking something up (well I got my dad to drive me there), I could have picked it up on the way, oh well. I'm surprised there have been no takers yet

Dave

I guess there aren't all that many members who live out toward Derbyshire :D

Hi Nigel

It's my first post although I been hovering around this forum for a long time, could I be cheeky and ask whetther the scope is still available as I live near to Uttoxeter and I'm going to Leeds (work) Thursday, and I could pick it up on the way back that evening. My old CD1400 gave up the ghost last year, mind you it was built in 1962, she did 49 years service, the mains tx gave up the ghost in the end, preceed by one of the guns in the tube (dual beam tube!!)

Many thanks

Fred

PS I cannot work out how to send a PM or email on this forum, help

PS I cannot work out how to send a PM or email on this forum, help

I don't think you're allowed to send a PM until you have at least 10 posts. When you reach that, you can click on the user's name and it should give you the option to send them a private message.

Welcome to ETO, Fred!

Hi Nigel

It's my first post although I been hovering around this forum for a long time, could I be cheeky and ask whetther the scope is still available as I live near to Uttoxeter and I'm going to Leeds (work) Thursday, and I could pick it up on the way back that evening. My old CD1400 gave up the ghost last year, mind you it was built in 1962, she did 49 years service, the mains tx gave up the ghost in the end, preceed by one of the guns in the tube (dual beam tube!!)

Yes, you could pick it up Thursday, I live not far from J29 on the M1.

We go shopping Thursday afternoon, but I should be back by 17:00

Nigel

Many thanks for replying, I would be coming back down the M1 after 17:00 anyway so no problem.

If you would like to email me, my email is eng.treetops (at) yahoo.co.uk (no spaces etc)

Best regards

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back