Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA 2006 Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

Just wanted to know what sort of caps I'm supposed to use for this circuit. If someone could could they tell me every component please as I'm not quite sure. Thanks a lot.

**broken link removed**

Boscoe

Last edited:
I'm not really sure about your question.

Well, the caps that har two thick close lines has no polarity. The other type wich has one black and one filled white is polarized caps. That is white line is the positive terminal and black line is the negative terminal.

The capacitors larger than 1µF are electrolytics and the capacitors less than 1µF are film or ceramic capacitors, voltage rating greater than +Vs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back