Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tattoo Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrafus

Aiight, I know this does start off sounding wierd, but yes, I'm a geek, and yes I have tattoo's, and want more, many many more.

Just an question for the maybe one or two people who have actually built a nice quality tattoo gun.

Which would you say is better, a motor or a solenoid.

I know with the motor you need to add a stabilizer, and cam-shaft, but with a solenoid you can mount it directly overhead, the only problem is finding one that reacts quickly.

The thing I'm looking at is if I do make my own tattoo gun I'm gonna need something fast, really really fast, and it's hard to find a solenoid that can match 12K rpm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back