Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

super snooper circuit reqest

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

8) has anyone got the circuit schematics for the super snooper . listening device with parabolic dish or other, not the type that transmitts to a radio but the type you can listen to distant sounds with a pair of headphones

thankyou bbarney the download one came up blank nothing there so i couldent see it but the first one well i couldent save it to pc as the conection kept timeing out so i saved it to floppy ill look at it to see if it got saved there ok :D

it dident save to my floppy disc iether bbarney and i cant get it back up to try to write it down iether as when it says its done, theres nothing there just blank

bbarney i have adobe reader , anyhow i tried another idea and it worked anyhow even when adobe gets the page you often get it saying done and its blank but if you wait longer it comes up late

I'am sorry the doc is giving you trouble,I just downloaded it myself and it works fine for me,the pictures will load slow on a slower computer or off a disk,best to have it on your hard drive

i have a pentium 3 and from what i got was a message telling me the site conection timed out to

that's a connection problem either here or on your end.I would try downloading it again but save it to disk rather than opening it

there ia another super snooper circuit im chaseing and its the bn9 super snooper . ramsey electronics sells the kit for it but i cannot find the circuit schematic for it anywhere on the net

thankyou bbarney i have that one to but theres circuit in it to biuld by, however you could try biulding it by the component on the board layout where you can see the trackwork beneath it but one on the mic trax is missing and i dont know where it goes , thats the top mic leg track isent there

well i drew up a circuit of the bn9 super sleuth , as best as i can and double checked it all going bu the only info you can get of it and after hours of drawing the circuit then makeing it on the bread board, it dident work at all, i think the details of the component layout on the board with the track work visible through it , i think they put errors in it so no one can biuld it by the details given

i dont think so i rechecked it all and got nothing i think it may be a publication mistake so we cant all biuld it unlless we orderd the kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back