Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sumo Robot PIC18F4550 Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mok

Hello guys.

I already build a sumo robot but need to program it using PIC18F4550.
The problem is i not good in programming. always got error. :confused:
can someone share the coding for this robot. i really appreciate:rolleyes:
pleaseeee :(

the program can control:
* obstacle sensor - Obstacle infront (moving forward to obstacle), no obstacle (turn around)
* line detection sensor - white line (moving), Black line (stop)
* motor control (left and right) - forward, reverse, turn around, stop

which is robot can't be outside from the black line. when it's detect the black line it will stop and reverse the motor.
obstacle sensor using ultrasonic sensor which detect obstacle in-front of it.
When something in-front, it will move forward or when nothing in front of it will turn around to find the obstacle infront using this sensor.

You can assumed any port as output or input in the program as long as i understand.

hello.pic sumo robot program is prepared according to demand.hex file is sent via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello roboteyin...

can u help me...

I have almost the same movement but I do not use ultrasonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back