Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestions for Projects based on 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to do a project using 8051 microcontroller for my final semester in my college... Need suggestions ... I'v been searching for a while.. It would be helpful if i get some suggestions on topics.... Thank u

For selecting the project few things should be kept in mind according to my past experience
1. First as much important is what i will be learn extra while developing this project. Any project can be build using any microcontroller. But the important thing lies in, beside the microcontroller what can i learn which will helpfull in future to me. For example as suggested above building a heater pid controller you would learn about different heat sensing element, analog electronics converting the analog signal to the digital one, different control systems etc.....(natually coding will come)
2. Whether the resource is available for you to do that
3. Time which will be consumed
4. Your pocket bucks

I can suggest you many but atleast the initiative should be from your side what your really want to do

Last edited:
I guess a good question would be which MC you are going to be using. If it is a privately owned MC you should be able to go to the website of the MC maker and find some good ideas.

That way we know how many ports you are working off of and what would be easiest for you to do with your materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back