Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest a digital simulator for Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilykat

Years ago I used to have a digital simulator that featured a typical breadboard, multiple common 74's and 40's chips, 8 LEDs, various switches, and 2 7-segment LED.

That program hasn't been updated for years and the only way I'd get it to run is if I was to dig up a 20 year old laptop :/

Is there a modern version that can be used today? It doesn't need to be fancy, just some TTLs and CMOS plus a few other common parts.

TIA

It's not clear to me what the purpose of this simulator is. :confused: Is it just for performing experiments with simple digital circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back