Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stun gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason may be you are measuring the voltage on any one pin of the transformer with respect to ground. But here you should measure it with respect to the other pin.
Other possible cause may be that every oscillator requires some initial conditions to start the oscillations which are natural in practical circuits but not in simulators. So you have to manually set the initial conditions to make the oscillator work in simulators. Initial conditons here means residual charge on the capacitor.

is it possible for someone to open my multisim and correct it and post the file back on the forum. the electrodes i have connected to the multimeter should read 2000vdc

I don't have multisim. May be some one else can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back