Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32f429 DISC1 ADC interrupts not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

oomjos

Software: Workbench Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2)
Build id: 20160218-0600
Board: STM32F429 DISC1
Libraries: Standard Peripheral

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ADC on my board in interrupt mode (as opossed to polling mode). The goal is to be able to interleave ADCs and for that one needs interrupts enabled on the ADCs.

I wrote a minimalistic example of how I would go about doing this however it does not seem to work. The example uses ADC1 Channel_ 0 to sample data. The ADC should auto trigger the interrupt and go into the ADC interrupt handler where test LEDs go on to signal that an interrupt has occured. This never happens.

I have attached the code "main.c" as an attachement to this post.

If anyone can spot an error in code or in the way I'm trying to do this please let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

• main.c
    2.8 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back