Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Starting an underwater robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chino

Hi guys,

I am intending to design an underwater robot. This is the first time I'm doing something like this so I need some help on which are the main important areas that I have to take into consideration.

Also I need special consideration in the areas of waterproof connection, reconfiguration method, communication and power supply. Can anybody give me a basic idea of these areas?

Thanks a lot! :)

**broken link removed**

Hello Chino,

This link could be useful not so much the ic but the application circuit.
It allows you to use a single co-axial cable for a video signal,control codes and a low current power supply. So a single minature coax cable could be used to get video from a small ccd camera to the surface then command and control information to the sub is passed down the same wire, it could also provide a way of trickle charging onboard batteries. Added bonus is that it never need be unplugged. :idea:

PS: what kind of dive control system are you planning to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back