Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stanley Meyers and Zero-Point energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream on.
It takes a huge electrolysis machine and a huge power supply to use electrolysis to make a few bubbles of HHO. A plumber has a video in U-Tube. His electrolysis machine is huge and uses a lot of electricity to make a few bubbles for soldering pipes together.

An airplane carrying a huge electrolysis machine and a huge generator? No.

Alright everyone, does it cost you anything to walk up to the ocean and get a bucket of water to run a HHO car or boat or whatever? Or even a lake or river or snow for that matter? That is free energy. The water holds the energy itself of you could not get electricity to be amplified 1,000 times as the teach you in electronics when you drop it in a tub of water or a swimming pool for that matter.1

As far as the toilet idea. HHO will burn anything even tungsten steel. It beats having to flush water when you are in a drought. We are in a drought.

As far as a heater, guys are already trying to use it for that and it is working.

As far as me being single. I am married with 3 children. All girls and 2 are already grown and married themselves. All blonds!:rolleyes: I feel single sometimes. Only because my family is not even where I intellectually am except biblically speaking they are which is the most important. Yea I use to work with solvents and chemicals which has caused a bit of damage to my brain physically speaking but I was always a geek minded person or I would never have taken electronics in the Navy.

I am putting all this stuff in simple terms. I know a lot more than I am saying. I am not here to prove my intelligence or get into a who's more intelligent contest. I am here to see if you guys got the brains to make this work? The thread is about Meyer's device. I am telling you guys also why it works and it has nothing to do with mankind's laws of physics and so forth. God made all the laws in the universe and you are still discovering them.

Now "firewater" here realizes there is energy we do not even know about as of yet. You guys need to get with it as he has references also.

As for those Water4Gas machines. They are electrolysis and are inefficient compared to Stanley Meyer's WFC device. They use electrolytes and Meyer's does not. In fact Meyer's can use any source of water without adding anything to it. The other stuff is junk compared to his method of splitting water to HHO.

Once you build the machine the hardest part is taking existing automotive technology and timing the spark to combustion of this HHO as it explodes 2 times faster than hydrogen with regular atmospheric gases from the intake. It definitely has to be timed to explode after the piston has gone past top dead center. By the way my family is generations of mechanics also besides of electronic from my dad adn the US Navy.

I am not talking about composting toilets. I am talking about incineration and you do not want to waste that heat is all. You can if you want. I was not thinking of it so much for a home as for a Motor Home as only a toilet.

Even refrigeration uses propane so you can use HHO instead. You guys are not opening your minds to the possibilities here. That is what I am trying to do is get you to see the possibility's HHO has.

Abner Doble had a seam engine car, E Series, that recirculated the water and used it again for steam. He had to add about 1 gallon every 900 miles lost in condensation. It got about 40 MPG on Kerosene. Well you can make a car exactly like that but also split the water to HHO and use it to burn to make steam then re-condense it also to water and reuse it again and again and ever so often add a gallon lost in condensation. Dobles car was able to go freeway speeds easily. Jay Leno still has one of his cars.

If you are a farmer you should be using hemp for bio mass to make bio fuels. Not Corn. 1 acre of industrial hemp is equal to 1 acre of trees and grows much faster. You have to fight the FDA who shut down the hemp industry when Nylon came in to play in the 1930's. What a coincidence? Not really. The FDA is a rogue agency and it needs to be shut down itself. It gets most of its funding from the very industries it is suppose to be policing. You ever heard the saying that a dog will not bite the hand that feeds it. Well that dog is the FDA and the hands that are feeding it are the very industries it is suppose to be protecting us the people from. It is also in bed with the FTC and FCC when it comes to electrical medical devices that can cure diseases.

You guys need to work together on this not see who's smarter. Who here knows how to make a Flyback Transformer Circuit that stays in resonance at about 50K Volts to 60K volts DC and has as little to no amps as possible and uses a capacitor like My WFC I explained here that I am building? It will need a monitoring circuit to keep adjusting it to stay in resonance. You figure this out and we have a machine that will blow away all the energy needs of the whole world. It needs to run at about 42K Hz also. It has to have 3 to 5 positive DC sine wave pulses then the same length of time no pulses at all then 3 to 5 positive DC sine wave pulses again. Just like Meyer's set up. Build a small compact digital circuit like that and we are going to take out the dependence on foreign oil and energy.

We will even take out our present energy needs here domestically. When we no longer need energy then from power plants and oil industries and natural gas then we can actually go onto bigger and more pressing needs here such as housing and food and getting rid of Monsanto who is trying to make everyone have to rely on them for seeds by making GM Crops that wipe out regular crops and then suing the farmers when they are the ones who let lose the abomination of their experiments. If we do not have to use bio mass why use it. We can use that land for foods and other non-toxic needs. Plus a farmer can run all his equipment on water and the exhaust is pure clean water and water vapor. The problem here is that the US Patent's Office is allowing Monsanto and others to patent natural plants seeds. Anything from nature is not suppose to be able to be patented and anything like this GM Seeds needs to be kept away from natural seeds and plants and insects that spread pollen. The way I see this is all you farmers need to know ban together and do a major class action lawsuit against Monsanto and any other genetic manipulation of our crops and seeds unless you plan to have to by their seeds from now on and have them controlling your prices on that seed? They are also putting a kill switch into the seeds so you can only get one crop from each batch of seeds. Plus none of the health affects have been tested on humans. The government is allowing them to do this to everyone and we are the test subjects in this experiment.

As far as I am concerned in the US it has become nothing more than a fascist country and it does not even live by its own Constitution of the US. To much greed and corruption in Government and the Justice System these days. This is not the only country it has happened to. It is world wide which is why I am letting you all know about the hope of it being removed soon.

One other thing. Only closed minded False Christians look at Science the way you described it. Every new discovery science finds is proof of a phantasmal intelligence which is a intellect so far beyond humans that you can not even imagine it.

Yes I am a True Christian and I find discovery of God's secrets just extreme confirmation of our Creator. Science is mostly discovered by mistakes and accident but it is tested and proven. Who made up all the laws of physics mankind relies on here so far? They did not just happen to be in perfect order did they? There was a intelligent designer in all that you see. Even in things you do not see or know as of yet and it is not chaos as some call it. It is a order and purpose and in many cases in ways we do not understand and that does not mean chaos.

Everything has a purpose but we as simple minded humans just do not know what it is. Those that think they know it all look at themselves like a God and yea they do not want to acknowledge a being far superior to themselves. That is called Pride and it is the wrong kind of pride. The bible says the Pride is before a fall so I humbly ask you to open your minds which means be meek and learn without haughtiness and you can learn much more if you make it through Armageddon. The bible also says in Psalms 37:11 that the meek will possess the earth. (Not the Weak as many think of the meaning of meek. It takes strength to live by God's laws and commandments. So do not think that those meek ones are weak ones.) That is prophesy to come and the same chapter verse 29 it says that "The righteous" ... (not the self righteous) ... "themselves will posses the earth and they will reside on it forever." How long is forever? Forever! Rev. 21:1-4 shows that the tent of God will be with? Not angles in heaven but "Mankind". And death will be done away with! Forever! Imagine in your spare time you can research and study anything you like to study as long as you like as long as it is not dangerous to anyone or anything like the environment. If anything this is exactly what a scientific minded person would want. To live forever and discover new things from Jehovah God's creation forever. That is what I want to do and there is another perc. We will have perfect minds which means photographic memories! We will remember everything! Who needs computers then? Plus the earth will be a world wide paradise! Your crazy if you do not want to be there! If you believe in science as the answer over God then see ya! Forever! You will not be here to enjoy forever scientifically!

Let's do a challenge for Science. Make something that has never been made. You can not use anything that exists now as it was created by God first. All science is, is the discovery and manipulation of God's creations, his laws and knowledge. Man can not even duplicate photosynthesis as of yet. Man can not even make better fibers synthetically than God did from the Orb Spider. And what they do make is from his creations to begin. Most drugs are synthetic and have severe side affects but the medicinal herbs or roots that they where fashioned from have no serious side affects when used in moderation. For example Valerian Root which is where pharmaceutical companies derived the structure used in Valiums but they did it synthetically.

The worlds view is warped. Even Archeologist rely on the bible to find sites that everyone has said never existed. They found information of kings mentioned in the bible that everyone says never existed and then in some of their digs they find out otherwise but the bible was accurate. They just had not found the proof yet to say it was.

The bible says that Jehovah God knows all the stars in heaven buy name and he knows their exact numbers. I do not even think we have enough computer storage to do something like that. I know man can not do it himself.

They are just now finding even tinier particles than just Protons and Electrons and Neutrons. I am sure it even is smaller than that, we just can not see even with artificial amplification how small the universe really is. How tiny matter really is or can get. Jehovah God created the tiniest to the largest matter. Man can not create matter from nothing at all and even energy is from Jehovah.

Science can not make anything from nothing because even the air we breath was created. Space itself was created. Everything. We are insignificant amoeba's compared to our creator and his abilities! If anything if you where smart you would have a very healthy fear of displeasing our creator.

Just one of his angels wiped out a whole army of 186,000 in one night. He has more angels than there are humans. He protected his people back then from that army. By destroying the wicked, soon, in Armageddon he will again be protecting the people he chose out of all the Nations. Money, power corruption, even hiding deep in the earth will not save wicked mankind when Armageddon comes. There is only one way to save yourselves and others. John 17:3 tells you that way. If you think you can be neutral you can not. No sitting on the fence as Jehovah God's enemy built that fence. You are either on one side or the other and that fence is going to be torn down when the wicked are destroyed. Even if you think you are a good person, how can you know unless you live by God's Standards and not your own.

In the mean time we need to get this technology working and hide it from the big guys who want to kill anyone who is competition to them. (Oil, power, natural gas, coal, nuclear industries. Even NASA is not to be trusted as after Meyer's was assassinated one of those guys up there came up with his own patents that where similar to Meyer's stuff. Government in General)

You want to blow your horn about junk or work on this together? And this does not use electrolyte. It will not corrode as fast as any electrolysis system will. It is far more efficient than electrolysis.

You have any bible questions email them to watchtower.org. You can even start a free home bible study from that site. You need to do something and do it quick. I just warned you as Noah did for 40 years all those people before the flood and you can either joke about it or ignore it or you can be smart and learn the scriptures and do as they say. Your choice. I hope you make the right choice as it means your life everlasting if one way or the other.

Who's on board here for one or the other and hopefully for both? (Meyer's device or spiritually speaking or both.)

Who here is a electronics engineer? A scientist will not be able to do this unless he is both a electronics engineer and a scientist. Scientists are stuck in their little box just like Western Medicine Doctors are now. Or I should call doctors legalized drug pushers for the most cases. Any way you get the picture. Of course I have been hearing good things about some country doctors who are out of the box of the AMA and etc.

Who is in on this project? I gave you a WFC design that no one else out there has of yet so lets see some co-operation on this. You in or you out?

You can reach me also at Truefreedom@california.com.

Sincerely,
HawkNo1

why did no one make a oxygen bomb?
You can’t make a pure oxygen bomb. Oxygen isn’t a fuel or explosive. It’s purely an oxidizing agent.

I was thinking, most the atmosphere has water vapor in it and it is HHO.
Nope. It’s HOH.

At the temperature of a Hydrogen Bomb or Atom Bomb is should have been able to burn the water vapor and oxygen in our air.
Water doesn’t burn.

Everything you say and what I already know tells me we have a great designer.
How so?

I am a firm believer in Science in the aspect that it proves to me that there is a creator.
How so?

I look at water itself as a pure miracle. It is a gas, liquid, and solid.
So are many other compounds.

made of 2 very flammable gases yet it can put out fires.
Wrong. Oxygen is not flammable at all. And of course water can put out fires, but there’s nothing amazing about that considering the nature of hydrogen and oxygen. When two elements combine to make a compound, it can have wildly different properties from its constituent elements.

Take sodium and chlorine for example. Separately, they’re a dangerously reactive alkali metal and a noxious gas. Together, they’re absolutely yummy on french fries.

When a electrical device is dropped in a tub of water it amplifies it 1,000 times which can cause electrocution.
That is so totally ridiculously wrong and I’m surprised you thought you could get away with it on an electronics forum.

Water is NOT conductive and does NOT amplify electricity. What happens when you drop an appliance in the tub is that the impurities in the water make it a decent conductor, drawing a lot of current to ground.

All life on earth can not live without water!
It’s so abundant, it’s only natural that life would have developed to use it.

That is just one of many miracles. You yourself are naming off a bunch more here that man has just started to tap into energy wise and at present they are only theories much like Evolution is.
I’m guessing you’re a creationist. The complete misunderstanding of the meaning of “theory” is common with you folks.…

I think Meyer's barely tapped into the real raw power of water himself. Even so he claimed 1,700% efficency. His method is 1,400% more than the most efficent electrolosis out there.
Well, you’re right that he barely did anything. Stanley Meyer was a fraud.

You where talking about capacitors in electronics. That is what his water fuel cell is. A capacitor.
No, that’s just what he called it. He was just throwing a technical term out there to impress the ignorant.

From what I learned so far concerning his device for every 100 watts put in you get 300 watts out plus you get a whole bunch of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
That’s just plain wrong.

I just did not know how to until recently do this separation work with very little energy. I knew there was a answer but finding it was beyond me. Meyer's did it for me. Basically it is just a matter of a LRC circuit and keeping it in resonance. Any good electronics engineer should easily be able to build a digital circuit that does the same thing as Meyer's found and more possibly. I was a Aviation Electronics Tech. in the US Navy and this is beyond me even still. But I know that it is possible thanks to Meyer's and am trying to build my own as we speak.
With resonance you might indeed separate the water more easily, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to do it at greater than 100% efficiency. Meaning no free energy.

With all your knowledge instead of everyone out there arguing over whether or not it works why do you now just build the thing?
Because we know it doesn’t work.

It is now in public domain and free for everyone to use but not sell!
Add Public Domain to the list of things you don’t understand. Public Domain means anybody can do anything they want with it.

I am not looking to get rich here. I just want all my energy needs converted to this method of energy. Thaty alone will save me tons of money.
Nope, because it doesn’t work.

Imagine a large boat. Say about 60' length cruiser running on turbo charged diesel engines. But for fuel they are running on water converted to HHO 100%? You have a whole ocean of water.
Yeah, but IT DOESN’T WORK. In an internal combustion engine, you’ll be lucky to get 20% of the energy you put in as electricity back as kinetic energy.

Imagine Commercial Jets flying on water? They wreck and there is no fuel to explode. Everyone almost survives.
People don’t die in plane crashes because of fuel explosion. They die from impact trauma.

The sky is not even the limit of this technology. So why is everyone arguing about it instead of building it?
BECAUSE IT DOESN’T WORK!!!

Which brings me to the most important part of my post here. I Know there is a intelligent and loving creator. Being intelligent beyond us don't you think he would have given us a manual on how we need to operate so to speak? I firmly believe in the bible as just such a thing.
People who follow other religions will disagree with you on that one.

The bible is applicable to today also as it was even foretold over 2,000 years ago that mankind would be destroying the earth and he is doing just that.
So you say.

There is a scripture in the bible that says God (KJV Psalms 83:18) is the giver of every good gift. That means someone else is the giver of all these bad gifts.
No, it doesn’t.

Any way, I look at water as a extremely good gift to mankind and a answer to our current energy issues. It blows away wind a solar energy as alternatives.
No, not really. As I’ve already said, the Water Fuel Cell is a bust. The way to use water for energy is to dam rivers, and we can’t do too much more of that.

If everyone would quit killing those who do […]
If what???

On that other issue in Matthew 6:9,10 you are praying to glorify or sanctify or hallowed God's holy name. How is that to happen when they are removing his name from modern bibles first off?
They’re removing God’s name from modern bibles? Who the heck is doing that?

isn't it strange that every nation and people has a giant flood story in their history?
What? You can prove that EVERY nation and people has a flood story?

Do you realize that even if that was true, it wouldn’t confirm a global flood, right? Small floods happen all the time.

Naturally it will be told eve though they left the true worship of Noah's true God.
You’re going to get on the nerves of people who believe in other religions if you keep that talk up.…

All lost technologies due to greed and corruption will be brought back to us. Such as the Inca Indians technique for tempering copper to make it as strong as steel.
Can you even prove that that existed?

Plus the Orb Spider makes a stronger web than any man manipulated/made synthetic fibers.
There are plenty of biological materials and processes that man-made technology still can’t match.…

Plus there is a tree in South Africa that makes natural non-toxic epoxy.
Depends how you define non-toxic.…

In fact in 1942 a auto maker made the doors of his car out of the left overs of the hemp industry and you could hit it with a sludge hammer and not even phase it.
Oh really? Can you tell me your source for this information?

Right now white flower is being made white by using Alloxan which is highly toxic and it is causing diabetes

They are injecting chickens with arsenic which is another poison to make them bigger and grow faster.

my family is not even where I intellectually am
I hope they’re much, much better off.

I am telling you guys also why it works and it has nothing to do with mankind's laws of physics and so forth.
The laws of physics aren’t mankind’s. They’re the universe’s. We’re just interpreting them.

You guys are not opening your minds to the possibilities here. That is what I am trying to do is get you to see the possibility's HHO has.
Our minds are open. Just not so open that our brains have fallen out.

Abner Doble had a seam engine car, E Series, that recirculated the water and used it again for steam. He had to add about 1 gallon every 900 miles lost in condensation. It got about 40 MPG on Kerosene.

If you are a farmer you should be using hemp for bio mass to make bio fuels. Not Corn. 1 acre of industrial hemp is equal to 1 acre of trees and grows much faster.
It isn’t just about mass. It’s about carbohydrates.

[The FDA is] in bed with the FTC and FCC when it comes to electrical medical devices that can cure diseases

Monsanto … is trying to make everyone have to rely on them for seeds by making GM Crops that wipe out regular crops and then suing the farmers when they are the ones who let lose the abomination of their experiments. […]
Oh come on!

Yes I am a True Christian and I find discovery of God's secrets just extreme confirmation of our Creator.
True Christian, meet True Scotsman.…

Who made up all the laws of physics mankind relies on here so far? They did not just happen to be in perfect order did they?
Of course they didn’t just happen to be in perfect order. They took centuries of research to be that way!

The bible also says in Psalms 37:11 that the meek will possess the earth. (Not the Weak as many think of the meaning of meek. It takes strength to live by God's laws and commandments. So do not think that those meek ones are weak ones.) That is prophesy to come and the same chapter verse 29 it says that "The righteous" ... (not the self righteous) ... "themselves will posses the earth and they will reside on it forever." How long is forever? Forever! Rev. 21:1-4 shows that the tent of God will be with? Not angles in heaven but "Mankind". And death will be done away with! Forever! Imagine in your spare time you can research and study anything you like to study as long as you like as long as it is not dangerous to anyone or anything like the environment. If anything this is exactly what a scientific minded person would want. To live forever and discover new things from Jehovah God's creation forever. That is what I want to do and there is another perc. We will have perfect minds which means photographic memories! We will remember everything! Who needs computers then? Plus the earth will be a world wide paradise! Your crazy if you do not want to be there!
The irony… it’s too much for me.…

Let's do a challenge for Science. Make something that has never been made. You can not use anything that exists now as it was created by God first.
That’s a wonderful bit of logic right there. Make something that’d never been made before. And make it from nothing. The fact that we can’t is supposed to prove God rather than conservation of energy and matter? …

Most drugs are synthetic and have severe side affects but the medicinal herbs or roots that they where fashioned from have no serious side affects when used in moderation.
Wrong. Often herbs will have compounds other than the medicinally useful one that will cause side effects that the refined “drug” won’t. And your qualifier “in moderation” hints that you won’t have side effects if you take very little of the herb, in which case there may be no significant medicinal effect either. And it’s another True Scotsman fallacy.

The worlds view is warped. Even Archeologist rely on the bible to find sites that everyone has said never existed. They found information of kings mentioned in the bible that everyone says never existed and then in some of their digs they find out otherwise but the bible was accurate.
As if I wasn’t already certain that you’re paranoid. This loose talk about “everybody” now……….

The bible says that Jehovah God knows all the stars in heaven buy name and he knows their exact numbers. I do not even think we have enough computer storage to do something like that. I know man can not do it himself.
So something’s true just because the bible says it is?

Just one of his angels wiped out a whole army of 186,000 in one night.

In the mean time we need to get this technology working and hide it from the big guys who want to kill anyone who is competition to them. (Oil, power, natural gas, coal, nuclear industries. Even NASA is not to be trusted as after Meyer's was assassinated one of those guys up there came up with his own patents that where similar to Meyer's stuff. Government in General)
Wrong. Meyer died of an aneurysm. A natural anatomical defect. He was not assassinated.

You want to blow your horn about junk or work on this together?
Neither. I want you to understand, among other things, that it does not and will never work.

Last edited:
Can we keep lies about HHO out of here?
Can we also keep religion out of here?

Nah… too entertaining.…

Although to give credit where it’s due, our new deiphilic friend hasn’t yet succumbed to the Curse Of The Four Commas.

I wonder if the bold writing is suppose to be like were gettin a preachin?

Glory be Brother!

I feel single sometimes. Only because my family is not even where I intellectually am

lol

Last edited:
Can we keep lies about HHO out of here?
Can we also keep religion out of here?
Yeah, this is gettin' weird.
First there were those contentious "guests" and now whole novels are being posted.

You can’t make a pure oxygen bomb. Oxygen isn’t a fuel or explosive. It’s purely an oxidizing agent.

Oh really? Oxygen is not explosive? When Katrina hit and there was a bus load of patients on oxygen tanks, why did they burn up? Lets see have you ever taken a match to a room or container full of pure oxygen? You know I am not going to go any further with this as you seem to think you know it all yourself. As I said you guys are out to make it look like you know everything. I am sure you are atheist or you would not say what you said about God and His Creations Below. Tell you truth you can believe the way you want and ridicule the way you want but I am sure others know otherwise. Oxygen is very flammable or it would say it is a inert gas on the tanks. A flame can not even exist without Oxygen which means it feed the flames. All it takes is a spark to ignite it. But apparently you know it all. I am not wasting my time here with this discussion you raise. This is arguing and it is not working together. I am trying to find smart people who want to work together on this. Not people who think they are smarter than everyone else and like to criticize it. So which industry are you plugging for? Power, Oil, Pharmaceutical, FDA. Federal Government agencies, Chemical Manufacturers and Etc.? Who is paying you to say these things? Or are you like many others who think they know everything and like to criticize everyone else so they can feel larger than life? Right at the beginning you are criticizing the wrong thing about Oxygen being flammable basically.I have read where someone even had a car running on the combustion of Oxygen alone once. I have also read where water an run a car also buy itself and one guy in Australia did it with a regular garden hose I saw about a year ago on U-Tube. He did not even split the water. I do not know how or any of the details but I saw it working fine even though it was a bit rough. He said it had to do with the timing. I do not know if it is true or not, but I know that it is possible. Anything, if done right, is possible. I guess I won't be seeing you on the other side or will I? It depends on you and your decisions.

Oh and it is in the New King James Version as a Example of people removing God's true name at Psalms 83:18 that is in the Older Gideon Bibles that used the King James Version, not this new one. They removed Jehovah from the bibles! So you can not call on his name for salvation if you do not know it. Have fun with yourself. I will not be addressing the rest with you as you did not get the start of it right to begin with and you can criticize me all you like from here out but I am showing you what I Learned. I do not need to reference anything and as far as Abner Doble I have been researching his car since the 90's. What do you know about it? Little to nothing I suppose. Do your own research if you want the answers on it. Most of what I Learned is disappearing off the Net so you better hurry. In fact a lot of things I learned is disappearing off the net these days. Someone it working to hide technology. For example Find a 12Volt Powered Neon Power Supply that puts out High Voltage (Around 2,000) with low amps at close to 42K Hz and is around $50 to $75. Fry's Electronics use to sell them. No one does these days. They are prefect off the shelf units that can be worked to over to use in this HHO unit like Meyers. I looked all over for the one like Tad Johnson described and it can not be found. I am done I have to be somewhere else right now. I do not even have time to edit this again. See you later! This thing tells me to lengthen this message about 10 character and I do and then it tells me to do it again. How come I can not submit this? It did it again right after this.

Nope. It’s HOH.

Water doesn’t burn.

Again, Oh Really? Water is HHO and at a certain temperature it can bust the atomic bonds and become combustible itself. I do not remember the temperature but I have read this.

How so?

How so?

So are many other compounds.

Wrong. Oxygen is not flammable at all. And of course water can put out fires, but there’s nothing amazing about that considering the nature of hydrogen and oxygen. When two elements combine to make a compound, it can have wildly different properties from its constituent elements.

Take sodium and chlorine for example. Separately, they’re a dangerously reactive alkali metal and a noxious gas. Together, they’re absolutely yummy on french fries.

That is so totally ridiculously wrong and I’m surprised you thought you could get away with it on an electronics forum.

Water is NOT conductive and does NOT amplify electricity. What happens when you drop an appliance in the tub is that the impurities in the water make it a decent conductor, drawing a lot of current to ground.

It’s so abundant, it’s only natural that life would have developed to use it.

I’m guessing you’re a creationist. The complete misunderstanding of the meaning of “theory” is common with you folks.…

Well, you’re right that he barely did anything. Stanley Meyer was a fraud.

No, that’s just what he called it. He was just throwing a technical term out there to impress the ignorant.

That’s just plain wrong.

With resonance you might indeed separate the water more easily, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to do it at greater than 100% efficiency. Meaning no free energy.

Because we know it doesn’t work.

Add Public Domain to the list of things you don’t understand. Public Domain means anybody can do anything they want with it.

Nope, because it doesn’t work.

Yeah, but IT DOESN’T WORK. In an internal combustion engine, you’ll be lucky to get 20% of the energy you put in as electricity back as kinetic energy.

People don’t die in plane crashes because of fuel explosion. They die from impact trauma.

BECAUSE IT DOESN’T WORK!!!

People who follow other religions will disagree with you on that one.

So you say.

No, it doesn’t.

No, not really. As I’ve already said, the Water Fuel Cell is a bust. The way to use water for energy is to dam rivers, and we can’t do too much more of that.

If what???

They’re removing God’s name from modern bibles? Who the heck is doing that?

What? You can prove that EVERY nation and people has a flood story?

Do you realize that even if that was true, it wouldn’t confirm a global flood, right? Small floods happen all the time.

You’re going to get on the nerves of people who believe in other religions if you keep that talk up.…

Can you even prove that that existed?

There are plenty of biological materials and processes that man-made technology still can’t match.…

Depends how you define non-toxic.…

I hope they’re much, much better off.

The laws of physics aren’t mankind’s. They’re the universe’s. We’re just interpreting them.

Our minds are open. Just not so open that our brains have fallen out.

It isn’t just about mass. It’s about carbohydrates.

Oh come on!

True Christian, meet True Scotsman.…

Of course they didn’t just happen to be in perfect order. They took centuries of research to be that way!

The irony… it’s too much for me.…

That’s a wonderful bit of logic right there. Make something that’d never been made before. And make it from nothing. The fact that we can’t is supposed to prove God rather than conservation of energy and matter? …

Wrong. Often herbs will have compounds other than the medicinally useful one that will cause side effects that the refined “drug” won’t. And your qualifier “in moderation” hints that you won’t have side effects if you take very little of the herb, in which case there may be no significant medicinal effect either. And it’s another True Scotsman fallacy.

As if I wasn’t already certain that you’re paranoid. This loose talk about “everybody” now……….

So something’s true just because the bible says it is?

Wrong. Meyer died of an aneurysm. A natural anatomical defect. He was not assassinated.

Neither. I want you to understand, among other things, that it does not and will never work.

In the bold it my quick answer here.

You should see the movie "PI". A guy uses a supercomputer to find the 216-digit-long code sequence for the real name of God. Bad things happen to him.

@All
Maybe it's time for a lesson in basic electronics:D The only problem with Meyer's technology is that nobody has a clue as to what he was doing in his circuit, so let's walk through it. In the circuit below we have a pulsed DC current input to a toroidal core transformer, the secondaries of this transformer form a resonant series circuit. The resonant series "working circuit" consisting of the secondary transformer windings, blocking diode, a resonant charging choke,water cell capacitor and variable inductor. When people look at this circuit they see what they want to see, that is what there textbooks have told them they should see, but that is not all there is. So let's see what really happens based on facts I have learned from actually building the circuit.
First a DC pulse charges the toroidal transformer primary inducing a higher potential voltage in the transformer secondaries. Since the primary current is pulsed DC the secondary current is also pulsed DC, the secondary windings produce a current flow through the blocking diode then when the primary current is abruptly stopped an inductive discharge (flyback current) is discharged through the blocking diode from the secondaries. Many people consider the inductive discharge and other reactive components as having no power in them but this is only because they lack the understanding of how these reactive components should be utilized. The inductive discharge would normally fly right through this circuit with little effect if it not for one component ---the resonant charging choke. I wonder why it is named resonant "charging" choke? this would imply it is charged by something and it is charged by the inductive discharge from the transformer secondaries. The resonant charging choke is Tesla patent 512340 "coil for electromagnets" and is a bifiliar wound coil. This coil does one thing-----it stores the high voltage inductive discharge from the transformer secondaries as capacitance between the conductor windings and this capacitance also cancels the inductance of the coil. This is one point many people cannot seem to understand, If the capacitance of this coil constitutes energy stored in the form of an electrostatic field then this capacitance must discharge when the circuit potential drops but the capacitance is not polarized externally:eek: ----so where does it discharge to?. The blocking diode ensures the resonant charging choke current discharges in the same direction as the current that charged it in the first place. So here we have a situation where the induced current in the secondaries charges the resonant charging choke and the water cell capacitor, next the resonant charging choke discharges with an equal current in the same direction through the water cell capacitor. The resonant charging choke bifiliar would coil is an integral part of what Tesla refered to as a "magnifying effect" whereby the potential of the circuit does as much "work" as the current. Next we have a variable inductor after the water cell, this variable inductance is designed to tune the circuit. A variable inductor stores energy in the form of a magnetic field, this inductance can act just like a flywheel. That is the inductance will oppose a rising current by producing a magnetic field and it will oppose a falling current by raising its voltage to maintain current----just like a flywheel uses momentum to resist change. That is the purpose of the variable inductance---to maintain current flow in one direction through the circuit which includes the water cell capacitor. I hope you are starting to see what is happening in this circuit, there is no overunity---that is impossible, there is no magical zero point energy appearing out of nowhere, there are no fairies sprinkling magical pixie dust to power the circuit. There are know and proven facts, action and reaction, in this case the facts are that the inductive discharge current from the transformer secondaries has never been utilized in an efficient manner. Each DC input pulse will raise both circuit potential and current simultaneously, as such the energy or "work" performed in the working circuit will always be greater than the input energy.
It is said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So why do you do the same things over and over, building your circuits in exactly the same way, it should be obvious you will never achieve different nor better results.
Regards
AC

Attachments

• meyers.jpg
    meyers.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 582
Are you saying it works or it doesn't work? What are you getting at?

as such the energy or "work" performed in the working circuit will always be greater than the input energy.

Umm what is that supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Well is from overunity as stated in another post. But perhaps he lives in part of Canada where the laws of energy are not applicable. This anomaly is also apparently available south of the Mason Dixon line. :)
LOL, I frequent OU.com now and then, I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience and operate a 260Mw power plant. I am well versed in many fields from applied mechanics to quantum mechanics and have built and programmed computers since they were invented. I wonder what qualifications you have to make the judgement above? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

@Nigel Goodwin
Sounds like another 'loony' claiming greater than 100%
If you actually read my post where I stated---"there is no overunity---that is impossible" you would know what I claimed. By the way 100% efficiency is Unity as such overunity is impossible.

@blueroomelectronics
Quote:
as such the energy or "work" performed in the working circuit will always be greater than the input energy.
Umm what is that supposed to mean?
I know how crazy this sounds Im not stupid nor delusional ---most of the time LOL. You know exactly what it means.
I will break the basic effect down in terms I hope everyone can understand. The resonant charging choke does not utilize EM induction(ie.. a magnetic field) it utilizes electrostatic induction(the electric field) like a capacitor.
If you take a balloon and rub it in your hair the balloon becomes electrostatically charged through friction. If you bring another balloon near the original one there will be an attractive force between the two because the charged balloon induces an opposite charge in the approaching balloon. The laws of electrostatic induction state the originally charged balloon will NOT lose charge but will charge the other balloon in an opposite sense---google electrostatic induction for yourself if you don't believe this. We can say the two balloons are now a capacitor---two oppositely charged objects(conductors) with a dielectric between them (air). There is also an issue of "net" charge whereby electrons must move to the approaching balloon from a source but that is not an issue here.
There is no difference between the balloons and metal conductors such as copper wires the only thing that matters in surface area. The two separated balloons form a capacitor, two metal plates can form a capacitor or two copper wires separated by a dielectric(the insulation). Physics states one object can charge another in an opposite sense and the object inducing the charge will not lose charge thus it has lost no energy. Read whatever you wish into this, It is a scientific fact and I did not make this up for your benefit.
The main problem is that nobody other than Tesla has bothered to understand what might happen if a very high voltage(electrostatic) short duration pulse were applied to two conductors separated (a capacitor) by there insulation( the dielectric). Also what happens when the two plates are connected in series? Potential moves on the surface of the conductors before one milliamp of current moves so there is an instant when the two separated conductors wound one the same core have a huge potential difference between them. One conductor has a surface charge in motion but the next winding ahead of it has yet to be charged thus an opposite charge is induced in it creating a potential difference, when the circuit voltage drops this inter-winding capacitance is discharged as an electric current. But the current is a product of electrostatic induction not a changing magnetic field as in EM induction. In which case--- the source of the charge(the line voltage)inducing an opposite charge in the secondary windings can lose no energy in the process" as physics states. Only extremely short duration/high voltage pulses manifest this effect, such as high frequency square waves at high voltage which is exactly what Meyer's was using in his working circuit.

Here is something that is related and very interesting----
Sticky tape generates X-rays : Nature News

Powerful X-rays emitted from scotch tape in a vacuum, the scientists took X-rays of his finger from unwinding scotch tape:D. Do you know how big a dentists X-ray machine is? Do you know how much power it uses to take a single X-ray? and these guys did it with the small electrostatic charges in oscillation emitted from scotch tape----brilliant.
But of course science tells you that static charges have no power---so this must be a hoax as well, LOL. Those researchers at the University of California must be "loony".

If you read it right he is not saying it is over unity. Or at least that is what I am seeing. He is saying it a principal that Tesla already patented. The point is you are getting more than what you put in by using these laws and principals he is mentioning.

As for the Jehovah Name issue of God that PI movie is just that a movie. Someones imagination gone wild. Jehovah God is not going to make bad thing happen to him if it was true, but Satan, Jehovah's enemy on the other hand would like you to think Jehovah will cause bad things to happen.

Besides in the Original Hebrew Scriptures Jehovah's Name appear more than 5,000 times. It is all over the place in the older translations and the English translation of his Hebrew name Yahweh was originally shown up in the 1200's by a Catholic Priest. It has been used as Jehovah for centuries and not they are trying to say it is not correct. It is the only one with JHVH used which is English for YHWH for the ancient Hebrew tetragramitan of Jehovah's name. You do not need to do some weird computerized numbers for calculating some weird whatever. It is much more simple than that. Just read the bible. My complaint is that in the scriptures it is clear that those calling on the name of Jehovah God will be saved. Not his title. You need to know his name to call on it. The supposed Christendom is removing the name Jehovah from all the scriptures so you can not call on it or know it. It that wrong? They are altering the text of the original bibles and that is scary to be in their shoes for one thing. When the time of accounting comes they will have to pay and it may be with thier lives eternal. They will be cut or destroyed forever. Jehovah made the scriptures easy to understand and it has deeper knowledge for those who are seeking a closer relationship with Jehovah God.

Where the problem becomes a problem is where one or more persons deviate from the truths in the bible and start adding their beliefs which are usually non-scriptural to the bible and even alter the bible and come out with their own "Version" of what it means instead of a direct translation. Take for example the Holidays such as Christmas. Scriptural speaking Jesus was born when the Sheppard's where out in the fields. That would not be around Dec. 24th of any year. What is a fact though is that this is the same time period as the winter solstice and also the Romans worship of the God Saturnalia or the sun good. Not the Son of God. That is a apostasy to say that Jesus was born at this time they say he was born. Besides that in the bible only 2 places is Birth Days mentioned. Jesus did not celebrate his birthday and neither do true Christians. In those 2 places, (One was when a Egyptian Pharaoh had his cup bearers head cut off and the other was where Herod had the head of John the Baptizer's head removed on his birth day). There is even one place in the bible that showed a tree decorated like a modern day Christmas Tree and all this Birthdays and Tree Worship was from pagan or non-believing practice's of other false religions. They have no part of True Christian worship. They are apostate religions. So even a simple minded person on see this in the bible will realize the truth when they see it. These false religions where created to control the masses as did King James when he had the King James Version originally written. He has mythological names such as the satire and so forth added to his "version" of the bible. His bible was not even complete and what was originally introduced was rushed into a short period of months to be produced. It has translation errors up top this day in the Modern New King James Version that the Gideon's are now using versus the old "King Jame Version" they where using 10 years ago. In Psalms 83:18 Jehovah's name is removed which is one of only a few places that it could be found after apostate Christendom got their hands on things. Even the Islamic's know the God of Abraham is named Jehovah in English. What a joke that has been played on everyone. Worse is that Satan was a angel who was part of Jehovah's organization at one time. He presents himself as a angel of light. HE is well aware of the scriptures and can twist them and manipulate them to look like truth and the light of the knowledge of the bible. Such as priests when you approach them and ask questions and their answer is to take it on faith. In the book of Hebrews I think it is Chapter 11 it says what faith is. It is the assured expectation of things hoped for though not yet beheld.

Basically you do not get a answer that is scriptural to your question and you have to take it on faith such as the Trinity for example. There is no such thing in the scriptures yet this is taught in many supposed Christian faiths or disciplines. The first Trinitarian God head originated in Ancient Babylon with the Nimrod, Tammaz and Nimrod's Mother. Which is part of the worship of the Mother Mary who takes the place of Nimrod's mother.

I may be off a bit on some of the details here as I do not have 2 weeks to research all this again. You get the jest of it. The "Version's" are just that, someone else's versions of what it translates too and not direct translations. I use mainly the "New World Translation" which uses all other translations and versions and even ancient writings such as the Greek Mythology to find how the phrases or words in certain sentence structures are translated into English. They even use the original Aramaic writings of the bible to translate it to English also. They use all sources to make sure that the words are translated correctly as close as possible because they wanted no incorrect translations so that they can worship Jehovah God with pure clean unpolluted worship. THey made changes to their lives as they learned the truths that where in the scriptures and as the light gets brighter as the great day of Jehovah approaches we are still making changes as our understanding grows. Such as back in the 70's we stopped smoking because it was not taking care of our temples or our bodies. I was not in this way of worship until the 80's but I was around it off and on before that. I did not believe it because I listened to my school colleges. It was when I was in the US Navy that I realized from one of the older Gideon bibles that Jehovah was the real name of God that I began to realize everyone else in school was wrong. I saw it from a bible other than the "New World Translation" for the first time back then. But I still had to make sure it was the truth and tested out other religions and etc. Most of them where so unscriptural it was sickening. Some even allowed magic shows in the Church. That is so unscriptural it is scary.

Now as for that AllCanadian Guy again. He seems like he has some knowledge here and especially on Tesla. I like what he says but what I was talking about was not Electrolysis. I am against it. It was Meyer's method I am for. It got what he claimed was 1700% output. That is more than enough for me. I just want enough to run my truck at freeway speeds. Also I am impressed with Firewater. He is real good at explaining it. I am not at all impressed with Arrowhead. He does not even know that Oxygen is combustible. Poor guy. He will learn though if he listens to firewater and allcanadian and others who know.

Hey "allcanadian" so do you know a digital circuit that keeps Meyer's set up made digitally in resonance and with part numbers and etc that are available? If it is basic electronics then you have to have a Meyer's set up that works and stays in resonance right? I gave you my WFC design on this site. Share with me please?

Well is from overunity as stated in another post. But perhaps he lives in part of Canada where the laws of energy are not applicable. This anomaly is also apparently available south of the Mason Dixon line. :)

You where commenting on this quote:
LOL, I frequent OU.com now and then, I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience and operate a 260Mw power plant. I am well versed in many fields from applied mechanics to quantum mechanics and have built and programmed computers since they were invented. I wonder what qualifications you have to make the judgement above? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

I am curious of who this Power Engineer is? I would like to ask many questions such as how do I get a reasonable Oscilloscope to read high voltage such as 40K to 60K Volts when it only read up to 600V according to the specs? I have never seen a Oscilloscope that can read that high in electronics to my memory. I never had to read that high for that matter.

My email is Truefreedom at California.com if you want to send me anything such as any links to where I can get that type of equipment inexpensively?

I have a lot more questions!

Take care.
Joe or HawkNo1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back