Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Square root is positive or negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None so blind as they that don't want to see . OK keep spouting out the diatribe . Thats up to you.

None so blind as they that don't want to see . OK keep spouting out the diatribe . Thats up to you.

You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. Something you seem to forget: No idea is truly original. ALL of your ideas come from what you've heard, learned, read, seen, etc in the past. You can't just come up with your own idea of how things work.

I think you'd better quit now. For one thing, you've gone WAY off topic from the original post, and for another thing, you're losing your grasp on reality. In my personal opinion, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. At this point, you're probably doing more harm than good.

You know what you can do with your opinion.
How you think is your business
I think differently. When you study at uni or school you learn rote. Parrot fashion to pass the exam. You dont get time to think for yourself until after you have passed the exam as thats what you went for .
Later your experience which is by far the best teacher educates you with the reality. It is not until then that you can call yourself properly informed on any subject.
That is why I question the world as I do and seek the opinions I do .

What if your teacher is wrong ?. You pass the exam but do not then know the truth. Wake up man and stop bickering over what and how I ask questions

[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back