Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speed control for ba6209

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

i want to make a speed control circuit for the ba6209....
i have a number wich is represented by 4 bits(or i can use a decoder to have 10 decoded outputs wich is the better solution) wich will be the speed. but how do i control the ba6209 so thet i have speeds from 10 or 20% to 100%
i was thinking of getting the outputs and contolling a duty cicle of an oscilator wich will drive the ic. also the ba6209 has a voltage control pin but i dont am not sure how to take the 10 decoded(or maybe less then 10) outputs and make a refernce voltage....
any ideas?

Use your decoded outputs to switch between any 1 of 10 different value potential dividers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back