Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recognition using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
i once used that thing in VB and it dosent work all that good.and it cant be used to reconize someone.

kinjalgp said:
Here is what you are looking for. An 8051 like microcontroller with in-buit speech recognition functionality.
https://www.sensoryinc.com/

After I have gone through the data sheet for 8051 like microcontroller (RSC 364), I found that it is not pre-programmed. This voice recognition chip costs less than $5 but we have to buy an expensive development kit to do programming onto the chip/memory.

My friend Emantra, did you manage to complete the project..? how did it go.. If you did manage complete the task you mentioned could you please post how you achieved it..?

My friend Emantra, did you manage to complete the project..? how did it go.. If you did manage complete the task you mentioned could you please post how you achieved it..?

hi and welcome.
I doubt if the OP will reply, this thread is over 8 years old.:)
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back