Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectrum Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julkar Nain

hej, Is there anyone who can answer this question.I am confuesd about my problem.

*** In the Spectrum analyzer it sometimes is impossible to set the input attenuation to lower values (e.g it is not possible to set the attenuator to 0,10,20 dB but higher values are possible) why does this phenomenon occur????

//

There is one input attenuator internally in the Spectrum Analyzer.I am talking about this internal attenuator.you can manually vary internal attenuator whenever you want to measure the power or whatever?my question,sometimes we can set the internal attenuator at lower value like 0 dB,10 dB or 20 dB but sometimes we have to set the internal attenuator at higer value like 30 dB,40 dB or 50 dB why?

I am using also FSH6 version (SA) .can have relation between source signal and internal attenuator in Spectrum analyzer?I mean ,when you want to inject higer signal at the SA for measuring the power or if you want to inject the small signal at SA input for measurement the power then you have to change the Spectrum Analyzer' input attenuator.every Spectrum analyzer have the internal input attenuator.I am talking about this attenuator.please if you have any more answers try to drop here ..........

thank

MSc in Telecommunication Engr.
sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back