Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
Has anyone noticed an increase in spam recently? This morning, I finally "unsubscribed" to everything from DWR. I hope that helps.

John

Could you post a link to an example thread please?

The moderation staff has been working as hard as we can to crack down on spammers and trolls. Help from the community is always appreciated--if you see anything that resembles spam or abuse, please hit the "report" button at the bottom of the post.

Thanks,
Matt

I delete spam whenever I get it. I am just asking whether others have had the same experience. Duplicates seem to come from EDA Board, to which I am registered with a different e-mail.

I have kept a screen snip of my opt out.

John

Oh I see, you mean spam over email. I thought you were referring to here on the forum. It also didn't occur to me what "DWR" stood for, but I understand you now. "Design World Resource". I think they just made some changes and members are automatically subscribed to their newsletter. To be honest I wasn't a supporter myself. I suggest you PM one of the new owners, dmiyares , and see what he can do about it. It should be a one-time unsubscribe, but I don't think everyone should be subscribed by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back