Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sot-23 Transistor Pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

All,

I've searched on google and on this forum and haven't found any info in regards to sot-23 package and the 2n4403 and 2n4401 bjt's. In the datasheets for these parts.

https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/2N/2N4403.pdf
https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/2N/2N4401.pdf

They don't say the pinout for them meaning what pin number goes to either the base, emitter, or collector. Is there a standard for bjt transistors in a sot-23 package? It really would be nice if the datasheet just had the pin numbers there to avoid confusion. I'm assuming there must be a standard?

Thanks

-mike

All,

I've searched on google and on this forum and haven't found any info in regards to sot-23 package and the 2n4403 and 2n4401 bjt's. In the datasheets for these parts.

They don't say the pinout for them meaning what pin number goes to either the base, emitter, or collector. Is there a standard for bjt transistors in a sot-23 package? It really would be nice if the datasheet just had the pin numbers there to avoid confusion. I'm assuming there must be a standard?

Thanks

-mike

hi,
Are these any help.?

Attachments

• 4-03.gif
    4-03.gif
    22 KB · Views: 27,751
  • pinouts.png
    pinouts.png
    320.7 KB · Views: 13,069
Thanks for the info. Some great "decoders" there. So, I'm assuming there is a standard pinout for a sot-23 package? I didn't see pin numbers in the sheets above.

Pinouts

Mike,

If you open the datasheets that you linked to, you will find that on the very first page, a picture of the sot-23 package with the pins marked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back