Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry Guys

Is a guy hugging and tickling you girlfriend exceptable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• How could she do something like this!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roboticmisinfo said:
Why does my post keep getting deleted?
Exactly as Nigel said, it's not a good idea to insult the Moderator. To prove that I am right that I was not the only "dumbass" please read this topic carefully https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/tcp-ip-and-embedded.17242/ (all 4 pages). You will see that everyone thought you are a female (with certain doubt).
Jay.slovak said:
Actually I expected "Roboticmisinfo" vote in here too, but she (or He?) didn't show up since She ...

Thanks guys you made me feel a lot better
I don't know how I would be if you guys weren't there.

Thanks

Roboticinfo said:
Thanks guys you made me feel a lot better
I don't know how I would be if you guys weren't there.

Look on the bright side!.

In 30 years time you won't even remember her :lol:

When I was at school all my year really fancied this girl called Jenny Lindley. Anyway, we had a class reunion after 25 years, and Jenny was there! - she was rough as a dog after 25 years!. Some of the others had hardly changed at all (many of whom I still fancied!). One absolutely stunning woman came and sat talking to me, and after a while she said "who don't know who I am do you?", I was forced to admit I hadn't got the slightest idea who she was!. She explained who she was, and she hadn't half changed for the better over 25 years!.

Just remember, probably everyone here has gone through similar heartache, but time heals all wounds!.

You know what, I know I will find somebody better it just came to me when I was flirting with my x girlfirend best friend.

What I say is that it didn't sound as a joke when you wrote it (to me or to others). Not everybody has the same sense of humor (especially if one is not a Native English speaker, like me).

But you really shouldn't start to flame me for telling you so :?

Come on guys, cool down this place is a place to relax and in the past I didn't see that but now I do.

It's still hard seeing my x and not having feelings about her, but she has none towards me.

In class I used to be a little wild but now I am slient and don't talk at all.

We have math together

In all seriousness, and to be a bit frank, get over it. Things happen in life. People change. Events occur. Life goes on. The first time, it may seem like the end of the world, but it's not: There are about 6 billion (correct me if I'm wrong) people on the planet, I think there may be some more people out there that you'd be happy to spend time with.

High school drama is too much for me. That's why I'm still single and proud (not that I'm too nerdy/geeky :lol: I just couldn't find time between all of my activities and homework.)

You forgot, that is how much in the world. I live in california in one area that has not that many people.

I know it's not the end of the world but just loosing a person like that.

She had beautiful hazel eyes and a good heart in side that was to good for me.

I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I thought I'd throw in my $0.02.

We all need affection in our lives. It's one of those things that keeps us smiling. Affection can be given (and received) by anyone. What you need to realise, is that it is easy to misinterpret affection by others, as an attempt to 'steal her away', or as 'cheating'. I don't know the guy in question, but there may be no such intention, and it could be entirely innocent.

I have this situation myself, with a friend who lives up the road - she knows full well that I have a girlfriend, but we regularly cuddle up on the couch together anyway, and you know what? NOBODY WORRIES ABOUT IT, because it's nothing more than us showing that we care about each other.

So basically, you might be worrying yourself over nothing.

Phasor said:
I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I thought I'd throw in my $0.02.

We all need affection in our lives. It's one of those things that keeps us smiling. Affection can be given (and received) by anyone. What you need to realise, is that it is easy to misinterpret affection by others, as an attempt to 'steal her away', or as 'cheating'. I don't know the guy in question, but there may be no such intention, and it could be entirely innocent.

I have this situation myself, with a friend who lives up the road - she knows full well that I have a girlfriend, but we regularly cuddle up on the couch together anyway, and you know what? NOBODY WORRIES ABOUT IT, because it's nothing more than us showing that we care about each other.

So basically, you might be worrying yourself over nothing.

You make a really good point but what if the guy has feelings for her then does that not change the board.

If my girl cuddle up with some guy that would be like me lying in bed with a girl naked but were not doing anything.

I know I get jealious a lot but that is because I can't trust her just yet.
After all she did break up with me when she said she would never do so.
(That might sound crazy to you guys)

I asked her why did she break up with me in the first place and she said that she could not tell me. I can't guess what women think but some of you guys have been around a lot longer then I did and maybe you guys can help me out.
Why do you think that she wouldn't tell me?

Roboticinfo said:
I know I get jealious a lot but that is because I can't trust her just yet.
After all she did break up with me when she said she would never do so.
(That might sound crazy to you guys)
I get jealous as well, but I know that my girl loves and she wouldnt cheat on me, she's been cheated on before (not by me :wink: ), and so she wouldnt put me through that. Even though I know this, I still get jealous, its just the way I am.

Roboticinfo said:
I asked her why did she break up with me in the first place and she said that she could not tell me. I can't guess what women think but some of you guys have been around a lot longer then I did and maybe you guys can help me out.
Why do you think that she wouldn't tell me?
she's just a typical woman?

Eh Robotic,
Any man that can know what a womans's thinking would have to be the most gifted bloke around but most likely he would reside in the luney bin as it would surely drive a bloke crazy. Don't worry about the past just let it be and worry about the future.
But now your in the knowledge she could do it again so if you see it coming dump her first and see how she likes it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back