Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry Guys

Is a guy hugging and tickling you girlfriend exceptable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• How could she do something like this!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

Hey guys sorry for abandoning this website for about a month, my girlfriend has been a lot of work probably the hardest project I have ever had if you know what I mean.

Although I love her and she is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess my geeky side has drasticly gone down since I have been going out with her.

She is a pain sometimes

Plus I have been debating with her on this

She pised me off when she did this

You know what I will make a poll of it

No, it's not acceptable. And you should either:

1) Kick his ass.
2) Dump her ass.
3) Both.

You must be young, because her being hot isn't that important (and it won't last that long either).

Mike

Eh roboticinfo the first rule when ya takin out a hot young babe is look at her mum as 9 times out of 10 that's how she'll turn out. As far as her hugging someone else it all depends on the situation, however if it's another young bloke who wants her affections make a decision whether this is a one off or will it go on forever. You don't need to be an Einstein to work this one out though.

bryan1 said:
Eh roboticinfo the first rule when ya takin out a hot young babe is look at her mum as 9 times out of 10 that's how she'll turn out. As far as her hugging someone else it all depends on the situation, however if it's another young bloke who wants her affections make a decision whether this is a one off or will it go on forever. You don't need to be an Einstein to work this one out though.

Her mom drives harley davidsons and her mom is a biker chick if that is how she is going to look I need to touch a charged up cap.

Plus I am not going out with her for her looks
that is just a bonus like you guys stated.

If I beat the day lights out of that kid, she said she would break up with me.

I ask my self why does she care for him so much?

Roboticinfo said:
...my girlfriend has been a lot of work probably the hardest project I have ever had if you know what I mean.

Although I love her...

If your comparing your girlfriend to the projects you've made, I don't think you really love her and your just going out with her because she's hot (which is probably the reason this other guy likes her).

Anyway, in Australia we say "Sharing is Caring"

Roboticinfo said:
If I beat the day lights out of that kid, she said she would break up with me.

It's funny listening to young guys go through this stuff. I could tell you what's really happening here, but that would take all the fun out of it.

Mike

I have just split up with my Mrs after 4 years, partly because I didn't find her attractive any more. So yes - being hot is important. It is only natural that we will want our partners to be good looking, because good looks are usually because of good health, and good health usually means healthy babies :) So there :p Anyway it's OK, I have a new one now! & she is hot. (at least warmer than the other 1)... :) Good job they don't know I come on here eh? Anyway, if the guy knows you & her are together, then yes, you should confront him. Sounds like she is messing you about anyway mate - I'd either tell her it's not normal to do that with other blokes, or get rid of her.

roboticmisinfo said:
I have just split up with my Mrs after 4 years, partly because I didn't find her attractive any more. So yes - being hot is important. It is only natural that we will want our partners to be good looking, because good looks are usually because of good health, and good health usually means healthy babies :) So there :p Anyway it's OK, I have a new one now! & she is hot. (at least warmer than the other 1)... :) Good job they don't know I come on here eh? Anyway, if the guy knows you & her are together, then yes, you should confront him. Sounds like she is messing you about anyway mate - I'd either tell her it's not normal to do that with other blokes, or get rid of her.

Wow, so now you are telling us that you are not a girl, but you are a Man/boy ? Hmm I smell a lie...

upand_at_them said:
No, it's not acceptable. And you should either:

1) Kick his ass.
2) Dump her ass.
3) Both.
I agree to number three.

You must be young, because her being hot isn't that important (and it won't last that long either).
I disagree. I am an old geezer and have been married for nearly 30 years to my hot wifey. She was extremely hot when I met her and she is still very hot. Her spice is my excitement, and it also works the other way around. She thinks I'm a cool hot dude. :lol:

It is if its me!!!!!!

You would risk getting your a-ss kicked for hugging and tickling someone elses girl.

I would hate to be you

It's unacceptable. I'd throw a brick through her window.

I guess since it's sort of on the topic, I'll mention I've been abscent the past few months as well finishing up my 2-year graphing calculator project. Now that it's finished, I'm hoping to resume all the electronic projects I've been after, and hopefully please some job recruiters. With my GPA, I'll need it.

She broke up with me today and I don't know why
I don't know what I am going to do.

I could use some comfort

Before I do something stupid

Roboticinfo said:
I don't know what I am going to do.

I could use some comfort

Before I do something stupid
Think really hard about opamp circuits and stuff and you'll get over it quickly. She wasn't worth it and you knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back