Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony LCD TV Bravia KDL 32T2800 no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ran the diagnostics or put the set into service mode-do you have compaire? may be software .....

BAZINGA!...............?
Hi,
As I posted - I entered SM & increased all audio options...no change.
Please explain and elaborate 'Diagnostics' & 'compaire'.
Thanks

phillips compaire is a tool used for checking settings /changing settings etc with most lcd,plasma etc....makes servicing very easy

phillips compaire is a tool used for checking settings /changing settings etc with most lcd,plasma etc....makes servicing very easy

Never heard of it, and neither has google.

I don't believe Philips would produce anything that would help a Sony TV, nor anything that would help in this case - almost certainly a duff BGA chip, or it perhaps needs re-flowing?.

As I said...........BAZINGA!...............?
I had no joy in referencing it either.
I would attempt re-flowing but I mislaid my thermal lance.

buzzelectrician has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Sony LCD TV Bravia KDL 32T2800 no audio - in the Repairing Electronics forum of Electronic Circuits Projects Diagrams Free.

I can't see/find it.

I AM LOOKING TO BUY THE MOTHER BOARD...........anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back