Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony LCD TV Bravia KDL 32T2800 no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Thanks for your interest and kind intervention and info. Lovely. I had just got up and being confronted by the TV and it's kaputness had concluded it was a lost cause, and then you offer a lifeline. Do you have a link as I have previously searched quite extensively? Cheers

Hi jkam,
Not the exact model but I think it is based on the same/similar chasis. Having been involved with consumer electronics for many years, I still try to keep contacts :)

This file among many others are posted by our Hungarian friends at Elektrotanya. I was introduced to them some time ago (I am a moderator at a differnt forum) --- they sure have a rather extensive collection of manuals that is often bypassed by search engines. Definitely worth a bookmark.

Attachments

• sony_kdl-26t3000_kdl-32t3000_kdl-40t3000_chassis_se1a.pdf
    14 MB · Views: 771
Thanks I had just found that site and was waiting to return a day or so ago after being locked out......because I made an accidental selection error with their entry exam!
Thankyou

Hi,
Can you 'invite' me to Elektrotanya please? I can't find their route, (although shown), to translate to English.
Chrz

Last edited:
Nice to have confirmation it's not my falibility for once. I entered via a search kink the first time and arrived in the English version.

Thanks

I'm not far from Alfreton.

If the phono outputs, speakers, and headphones are all duff - then it's probably around IC4005 - a 208 pin (probably BGA?) device.
& "The audio output is IC3000"

I am confused because having observed the mother board again I can only find large devices with prefixes 7*** & 5***
???

Can I post a new thread regarding this?

Sony LCD TV Bravia KDL 32T2800 - no speaker output but line out audio that cyclically fades to off every second

Yes Large = IC5002 & 2 undesignated of which one is a BGA (only one on whole PCB)

smaller = ICs-7201;72005001;5507;5503

What's wrong with this thread?.
I thought the initial problem had moved focus in that it is the fade that is the prmary issue now.

Consult the circuit diagram and PCB layouts then :D
I have been away and have not consulted that schematic fully as I had the TV closed up again. I opened it , noticed the designation disparity but have yet to compare with that schematic.
Are you saying they are identical and if so, what are you comparing with?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back