Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Something weird!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
Am I the only one who has a template error list at the top of every page on this forum???

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
  1. Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::prepareThread() must be an array, object given, called in /home/electro/public_html/library/ETO/EventListener/Template.php on line 31 and defined in /home/electro/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php, line 1418
  2. all the way to 24

OK hands up, who's been messing with the software?

I have weird also.

JimB

Same here using Firefox are all browsers affected?

I get it on firefox and chrome

Since early morning, in two PCs running Firefox

Hi,

Template error for me to any browser. Since this morning that i noticed. I get a WHOLE BUNCH of these errors at the top of the page, before the forum shows.

What's wrong with the XenForo this time?

Ditto Firefox

Hi,

Well i tried two different browsers and same thing with both.

Yes, I also see it. Just posted a few images and Poof, my attached image as well as Little Ghostman's went away? Weird happenngs, :)

<EDIT> Note: If I click EDIT on my post I see the attached image file and then click save changes (there were no actual changes) the image attached again shows. Beats me.

Ron

Last edited:
Template errors here too, with Firefox.

I could be wrong but it seems that now, it is showing more items than this morning (24).

Expecting an array and not getting it . Its a software prob for EM and not much point in posting any more about it until he fixes same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back