1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Simple FM Transmitters

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects' started by Iceman_Chris, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sniper007

sniper007 New Member

2. dennisix

dennisix New Member

3. MacFeegle

MacFeegle New Member

There are some ICs that can be used to make simple FM or AM transmitter or recievers. Try this webpage

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. mvs sarma

mvs sarma Well-Known Member

If stereo Tx is what is needed , perhaps Micromitter is the only one after their old versions. The same has been modded for better performance by One 'AN920' in another forum.
    I could offer few pcbs and three chips for the same kit, if any one needs from within India (to save on heavy international courier costs).

Many of us have schematics-one needs performance and stability- but There is one out here( a mono though) nicely modded for optimal performance by Audioguru. I tried to add a PCB layout for the same. the lay out can be taken from http://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/big-problem-with-small-fm-transmitter.37347/ a post dt 15th March 08.

6. holmeschang

holmeschang New Member

I'm trying to built a LED transmitter...do you think the above circuit can be re-use? (receiver will be the LDR and LM386 + 741)

7. HiTech

HiTech Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.