Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some guidance for manual, auto matic and collector robotts Robots.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can use it...
because the voltage should not exceed 24V
the wt. of robot should be less than 25kg.

I have seen that bicycle motor, it was in build in back Tyre and wt was also 10kg of in Tyre and motor which is very much high and the supply was also 36V.

hi,
If you have specific Rules about the competition Robot, WHY do you keep asking for general motor information.??

Its a 24V 10Amp motor at my best guess, BTW a maximum weight 25Kg is plenty for a 200Watt motor and housing.

Hi again,
I think i don't asked about general motor and the wt. of robot should not exceed 25kg not motor.

This is the only referance I have seen as to the manual operater riding the robot.
"3.1 Manual Robot’s operator rides on Manual Robot before the game starts."
So other than the game start the operator does not need to be on the robot.
I fact in the videos for years past the operators walk behind the robot.
Can you clarify the rule of the operater riding the robot?

his is the only referance I have seen as to the manual operater riding the robot.
"3.1 Manual Robot’s operator rides on Manual Robot before the game starts."
So other than the game start the operator does not need to be on the robot.
I fact in the videos for years past the operators walk behind the robot.
Can you clarify the rule of the operater riding the robot?

Yes, i don't know why they have changed the rule ......is should be wireless.

I mean to say that the person should be removed and robot should be operated by remote control.

Yes, i don't know why they have changed the rule ......is should be wireless.
I mean to say that the person should be removed and robot should be operated by remote control.
Now I am confused.
Is someone going to ride on your manual robot or not?

Is someone going to ride on your manual robot or not?

hi,
The demo video that Rittesh posted shows for part of the competition it has to carry the guy who is controlling it, the remainder of the demo shows remote control

Yes and the rules are unclear as to the rider. If the robot only has to be ridden at the start and then the rider gets off then the robot does to need to be so strong. If the ridder is going to stay on the hole time, than the robot will need to be much stronger.

OK, can you give some help or just want to give any tips...

Is someone going to ride on your manual robot or not? Will thay be on it the hole time? Or just at the start? If you can explain what you want to do then maybe we can help you.

I have already post the you tube video which tell all the step and theme of the play....
Is someone going to ride on your manual robot or not? Will thay be on it the hole time?

I think the rider has to move manual robot for few minutes without stepping feet to the stage...

I don't have anything related to this Robot spare part, i have gone to market where i don't find any high torque motor....according to rules it should not exceed 24V DC.
I am doing this project with my group so, i think we can buy good part but that should not exceed so much.!!
as i have seen one motor in NPC robotic it was of Rs 15000/. one motor.
You need to find two motors as big as you can and gear them down to a few hundred RPMs. 24 volt may be best, but you can get by with 12 volt motors.
All the power will be in the gearing.

How to do gearing of them???
With gears. Small ones towards the motors and larger ones towards the wheels. That gives you mechanical advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back