Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some Basic Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i was... years ago...i have been designing for production with ARMS for 10 yrs

According to a search your first post on this forum regarding ARM's was in 2008 and was not the first. Though you were a big proponent of ARM's you weren't the only one and your claim of them as your own is pretty arrogant. Unless you're kidding about this.

According to a search your first post on this forum regarding ARM's was in 2008 and was not the first. Though you were a big proponent of ARM's you weren't the only one and your claim of them as your own is pretty arrogant. Unless you're kidding about this.

well then it was a rash assumption on my part... I had not seen any, and there was a mixed reception to the facts. I actually got banned for a while over it: I posted a factual table comparing equivalently priced PIC, Atmel and ARM micros. While that was the popularity order ( to my knowledge I was the ONLY one that had any knowledge of ARMS here at the time), the computing/peripheral power was in the reverse order to the tune of an order of magnitude per step!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back