Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar Powered Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Hi,

I am looking at making a solar powered light so I can see my keyboard in the dark. I would only need to have it turned on for a couple hours a week, so I obviously need a switch. I have three 0.5v solar panels, and a 3v one somewhere.

I am new to electronics.

I do not know how I would attach a solar panel to a battery and LEDs without killing anything, so please could I have a little help?

Thanks,
~Callum

Hi,

I am looking at making a solar powered light so I can see my keyboard in the dark. I would only need to have it turned on for a couple hours a week, so I obviously need a switch. I have three 0.5v solar panels, and a 3v one somewhere.

I am new to electronics.

I do not know how I would attach a solar panel to a battery and LEDs without killing anything, so please could I have a little help?

Thanks,
~Callum

hi,
Have you seen those small lights powered from the USB port.?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back